Where can I find a toddler-size bathrobe?

I'd like to get terrycloth bathrobe for my son because he hates being dried off after his bath and it'll be harder for him to wriggle out of a robe than a towel. Amazon has a few toddler-size robes made from undyed organic cotton but they're way outside my price range. Everything else I can find is sized either 0-9 months or 4T or larger, nothing in the 12-24 month range. =(

Have you bought a bathrobe for your toddler? If so, where and how much did you pay?

zorrokat

Asked by zorrokat at 2:28 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Try WalMart, K-Mart---Meijers.
    kgck_momma

Answer by kgck_momma at 2:42 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• burlington
    hottmama2023

Answer by hottmama2023 at 3:54 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I ordered my son's from Personal Creations. He loves it.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 6:50 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Oops. I think it was $25 at Christmas.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 6:51 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I bought my 2 year old one at target but it was heavier because it was winter. They might have lighter ones now though. If not you can try to get a bathing suit cover up thing. That would probably work well for the summer, they sell them at jc penney's and probably other places.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• AVON! ! I sell it, and this month we have hooded bath robes. Theres disney princesses and spongebob, and lightning mcqueen that I'm sure of.... I believe they're only 14.99....
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 10:15 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• My son got one from a friend of mine a long time ago. I'm pretty sure she got it from Babies-R-Us. It was green with a frogs face on the hood and slippers to match. I think it was size 6-9 months but i'm sure you could find one in a bigger size
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 11:59 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• TJ Maxx had some of the organic cotton ones...

Answer by rkoloms at 9:03 PM on Jun. 12, 2009