What state would you NOT LIKE to visit ever, or visited and couldn't stand?

I have no desire to ever visit:
Texas, Wyoming, Florida. That's all I can think of for now.

States on the top of my list to visit would be Alaska, Maine. New York, Virginia, that's about all I can think of for now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it's ridiculous to assume that a state isn't interesting or has nothing to offer before even going there. I've been to pretty much everywhere in this country by car (68 VW poptop to be specific) and I found ALL of them had something to offer. Wyoming is beautiful: the mountains, the open sky, the antelope. The Ozarks in Arkansas and Missouri are gorgeous. The people I met and talked to in Kansas were anything but flat and boring. I live in Connecticut and, despite the never-ending road work, I wouldn't live anywhere else.
    The most important thing I learned from all of my travels was how unbelievably fortunate Americans are to live in a country with so much diversity and beauty and to have the freedom to explore every inch of it. Don't discount parts of it because you think they lack the Wow Factor. Every place has something to offer. All that's required is an open mind.
    MissBearNMonkey

Answer by MissBearNMonkey at 7:21 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I wouldn't want to visit any place that's WAY too hot and humid unless where ever i was staying had extreme AC.

CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 3:18 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I wouldn't want to visit North Dakota, thats for damn sure.

I would love to go back to Hawaii. I've never been to the Carolinas and would love to get there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Kansas. It is a very boring site to drive through. Yuck!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:19 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I dont want to go to the Carolina's
    I dont want to go back to Texas cuz it was very HOTTTTTTTTT awful
    I would go back to Nevada for the snow
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:20 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I would prefer to avoid Cali.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 3:21 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I don't ever want to go back to Connnecticut because some of those street you drive on are as small as sidewalks.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 3:27 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• There isn't a single state that I don't want to visit. I think they all have something unique to offer. I would however never want to live in the south or Texas again.
    momandvet

Answer by momandvet at 3:28 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• You can keep Arkansas. I flew in & out of there a few years ago. It was flat & we had to fly over tornados(sp) They were THE roughest flights I have EVER been on!!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:29 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I don't think I'd want to visit Arkansas. But North Carolina, I might want to visit. Oh I would NEVER want to visit Michigan.
    New Mexico, no real desire. Anything around Texas or Florida where it's super hot or humid and alligators and desert. LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Jun. 11, 2009