How do you become one of those ladies who men call from the number in the back of porns?

Do they make a lot of money? Do you do it from home or is it a call center sort of thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• http://www.phoneactress.com/index.html

I went on this site and yep you can actually be a phone rep
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:00 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I imagine most of them women are very fat and ugly and don't normally talk so sexy
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:48 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• LMAO! I asked this same question one day. Didn't get any helpful answers just some smart ass remarks. But hey it's not a bad question and I'm hoping you and I can both get some answers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• It is a serious question! hahaha I would love to make a ton of money talking dirty to some guy in a moo-moo eating fruit loops at my house.

Psh....BESIDES my husband. hahahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Try google
    Anonymous

• I can see all these fat women wearing moo-moos sitting around eating ice cream cake in a call center talking dirty to guys now....oh snap
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:52 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• ya, i agree!!! I thought about doing that or gettig started in ameture (SPELLING) porn!!! Hubby and I would make a variety of videos and then sell them.... start our own website... I'd REALLY REALLY LOVE to do playboy or hustler tho... that's my dream
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• What would you even google? I would call the actual number if I didn't fear they would charge me and talk sensually and moaning the whole time explaining how to apply.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i'm not fat!!! but i'm also not doing that.... and I hear the phone thing is a scam for the caller.. i guess they take $ out each month (some of them anyways!!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Crazy!
    Anonymous