For those of you who had "soft stools" before labor...

How many days after your first soft stools did you go into labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well, i know i'm in early labor right now, i'm waiting for active labor to kick in. i'm 41 weeks and 4 days pregnant today. I have had soft stool, though, for a month. So, I don't think just that symptom alone can tell you when you'll go into labor.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 7:31 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I had soft stools all throughout pregnancy, right up to the point when I had my epidural in labor, in the hospital...
    DAjZeZnLE

Answer by DAjZeZnLE at 9:46 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• 3-4 days :)

I had prodromal labor for 2 weeks. Then over memorial day weekend I was pooing a lot. Like 2-3 times a day. Tuesday, may 26th, I had my baby. :) (Dh had a 4 day weekend so friday-monday).
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:52 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I asked this the other day and all the answers I recieved varied from a few hours to a week. I've been having them for 3 day now. I lost the rest of my mucus plug yesterday and have been having pelvic pains and lower back cramping off and on since then so I'm thinking labor is probably near.

Good luck to you honey. I know how it is to be looking at every sign thinking "Is this it?"

:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Jun. 11, 2009