Thank you?

for helping me get rid of that spider! lol.
I wish i was brave enough to let it go outside ...but i cant do it. I've had nightmares about spiders sense before i can remember. And although i've gotten a lot better (Daddy Long Legs are easy to catch and let outside) I still have many irrational fears about them. ...that's why i'm still up actually. i'm afraid to go to sleep. ...even though i killed it, there could be more. lol
anyways. saying thanks for all your ideas. AND i'm gonna TRY to get some rest now. goodnight ladies.

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 4:16 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes, the name daddy longlegs is used for another group of arachnids, the spiders of the family Pholcidae. These spiders are also called cellar spiders.

Cellar spiders do have venom glands. However, there is no scientific evidence whatsoever to confirm that their venom can harm a human being. Not a single documented case exists of a person being bitten by one and having an adverse reaction.

Pholcid spiders do have short fangs, but not any shorter than other spiders that have been known to bite humans. The cellar spider's fangs are similar in structure to those of a brown recluse spider, which we know can and does bite humans. Again, there is no evidence or proof to the claim that their fangs are too short to bite a person.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:25 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Goodnight! Don't let the bed bugs bite;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:18 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Daddy long legs are actual the most poisonous spider in North America. Their teefies are just too small. Isn't that crazy??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Didn't you delete your answer similar to anon :21 a few moments ago? Prove yourself wrong?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Yep anon :49. I had heard the same thing as anon had. I searched it up and found out I was full of poop too.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:32 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• hahaha I did the same thing before I posted that they were poisonous. I just like the idea and won't put facts in my way of spreading myths.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• LMAO @ Anon :35!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:41 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have this problem with rodents!! OMG I have threatend to move out because there was a mouse in my house!! I MEANT IT! I had some old bat tell me that I should catch it (and if i must kill it, which i do) that i should put it in a bag and tie it to my exhaust!! WHY would I do that?? YUCK!
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 6:15 AM on Jun. 11, 2009