Do your boobs hang low after breastfeeding?

I am only nineteen years old and am breastfeeding and my once perky boobs look like that of a grandmother's. Is there any hope left?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Always always wear a bra when nursing. I nursed 5 kids and mine are in pretty darn good shape because even though I hated it, I constantly wore a bra.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:39 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Sorry, it wasn't BFing that did that to you. It was just being pregnant. You can always tone the muscle behind the breasts and get a breast lift.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 5:29 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I didn't breastfeed and mine aren't sagging or hanging low.... they aren't as perky but still "stand up". My aunt breastfed and I guess hers did that immedaitely.. she got a boob job and feels a lot better about it now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• It's not breastfeeding that causes that it is pregnancy. I hate this myth because some women don't nurse because of it and then end up with sagging boobs any way. How much they change depends on your genetics and several other factors, but they will indeed not be as perky after having a baby.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:45 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Mine have, but I don't know if it was due to breastfeeding, age, or the weight of them. Either way, I look like I have 'Cooper's Droop' now unless I wear a bra....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:20 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i gotta agree with these ladies. I did not breastfeed, and my boobs will never be the same. It's the pregnancy that does it
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• im 19 too. and i honestly think i look like a 70 year old woman. my boobs sagg like no tomorrow and have those white stretchmarks. ugh. i use to be sooo hot... pregnancy was fun, being a mom is fun, not being hot anymore NOT FUN. lol.

the flabby tummy doesnt help either.
    so im working out a lot and toning the chest area to help out, and eventually i will have reduction surgery bc they are saggy but HEAVY and HUGE!
    honeybee429

Answer by honeybee429 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Mine were in pretty bad shape after I breastfed. For like a month after I weaned they looked like inflated water balloons. But they did bounce back and regained some shape. They were still a little saggy, but not as bad as at first. Your boobs will never be the same after you have kids in general, but they probably won't be as bad as you think.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 9:48 AM on Jun. 11, 2009