pregnant plus one...

i have an 8 month old baby girl and i and 5 months pregnant right now, yes me and hubby were busy we love kids he cant keep his hands off me he loves when im pregnant but anyways okay so why is that when i am out and i am with my little sunshine people see that i am pregnant with already a child and sees that the are like not far apart they seem to stare as if im wrnmg for having one child then pregnant at the same time i mean i get weird looks especially from older woman.. i mean i love being preg but is it just me or does this happen to any one eles?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ya it does happen it cause people are very opinionatedand they don't know how to mind there own business. Don't worry about what others think of you all that matters is what you think of you.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:33 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• you're paranoid
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 7:24 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• kaylan... how do you know she's just being paranoid? Have you walked in her shoes? Have you been all the places she has been in her exact situation and seen how people have acted? no....
    I'm sorry people are acting that way OP. Just try to ignore them. Its none of their business. Congrats on another blessing =]
    mrsbvader

Answer by mrsbvader at 8:06 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• My first 2 are one day short of a year apart. I got comments I got stares and I didn't give a shit. I don't know why people care they weren't the ones that were going to have to change the diapers or get up in the middle of the night with them. I was. Now I have five and when we are all out and people say I have my hands full I just say better full then empty. I say stop paying attention to them.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 9:27 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I imagine this will happen to me as well since people are shocked if I go somewhere with my mom and I'M the one that pick my 6 month old son out of his car seat and hold him. I'm only 19 now and am pregnant again, they'll be almost exactly a year apart! Haha as crazy as it sounds, it was planned. Why not get it over with? We're ready, much more mature than ANYONE our age that we know and that we can get rid of all the baby stuff sooner. :]

Basically, my advice is to say "screw them" and be proud! You're going to have two adorable babies, how lucky you are. Some women can't have children.
    ours

Answer by ours at 10:51 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• My boys are 14 months apart & I ALWAYS got the horrible looks from people. I still get the rude comments from older women "oh how nice of you to watch your brothers so your mom can rest". People are idiots. I had my first at 18, second at 19, & our third will be born when I'm 21. Hubby & I love being young parents and that's truly all that matters.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2009