I start to be depressed : I still have one kid and try for the last four years to get a second one... need help and advise ! zen.

gaia268

Asked by gaia268 at 5:33 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You are having a hard time getting pregnant? I had this problem with my second, took 6 years!!! Granted I only have 1 ovary...i got really depressed. Dr couldnt really find anything wrong....then they started TESTING. They did a procedure (not sure what it was called) they flushed my ovarys to check for blockage...the doctor told me alot of times women with this procedure get preg in 3 mosish. I did not show any blockage but wouldnt you know I got pregnant exactly 3 months later!!!
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 6:11 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Here's a link for some tips....but most of all pray...good luck and have fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:38 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Sorry forgot the link lol
    http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/getting-pregnant.html
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:39 AM on Jun. 11, 2009