my mans birthday is coming up and i want to do something sexy for him we already watch videos and we use sex toys and i even have a srtipper pole i really want to do something different. does anyone have any ideas for me???

need help for my mans birthday some really sexy ideas.

Asked by mommieofone06 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Relationships

• How about the classic, the romantic way? Candles, sweet lingerie, chocolates, baths, and erotic massage? I'm all for kinky stuff, but we forget that sometimes, sweet loving is just as nice. It's been popular forever, so obvious it does the trick! Hope it helps, and have fun!

Answer by NomadSara at 4:12 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Whew - seems like you already do plenty!

• Boudoir photography BY A PROFESSIONAL. Otherwise it looks like Hustler stuff. Do a calendar.

Answer by suzannekk at 4:32 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I'm a photographer, and there is a trend in the portrait industry toward "boudoir" portraits. Typically it's sexy (but not scandalous) photos of you, perhaps both of you together, and they either go into a really nice album or for wall portraits in your bedroom. Check out local photographers and see what you come up with.

Answer by MistressBubs at 8:59 PM on Jun. 21, 2008