Font styles- help!?

I changed the font styles under "personal details" under the "home" tab to different font and color and it shows the sample "Your text will look like this" for all group posts, group replies and whatever the other option is. BUT, when I actually post or reply in a group, my text is just black and plain like it was before. What am I doing wrong... or does it just conflict with my browser or something... (I'm on a Mac)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in About CafeMom

• It might be conflicting with Mac. I don't know about that. But, if you reply to a post etc but don't wait for the editting features to finish loading before you start typing it will type out black (and sometimes your text is bumped down the page a bit as well. Wierd). ALSO, I've found that if you don't start typing exactly where the cursor is or behind it, it will go black then too and sometimes revert to arial font.
    So, try waiting a few moments before typing your replies and makes sure you start right at the beginning of the box. If that doesn't work maybe you've hit on it. It's something to do with Mac and you need to send a quick Q & winge to CM themselves?
    AllCosyInside

Answer by AllCosyInside at 9:14 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Hi,

We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the fonts.

Can you click on the link labeled "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page on CafeMom and send us a note from there? That will enable us to look further into the issue.

|The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 5:30 PM on Jun. 11, 2009