How to quote multiple moms in a posting??

I can quote a single mom by clicking on the "quote" button

I can pick out single sections of text within a multiple quote and successfully quote them by copying and pasting the text and inserting it into the html code I get when I hit the "quote" button on a multi-quote posting.

But... I CAN'T quote a mom, who has quoted a mom, who has quoted a mom... etc. How do I repost a quote within a quote within a quote etc...?

I'm on a Mac, if that makes a difference. I don't know about CM conflicting with my browser or something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in About CafeMom

• The quote within a quote within a quote is a quote tree and when you quote a post with it in it should just add the last post to the outside of the tree in your new post. A lot of people delete parts of the quote tree, ( this can be done deleting the quote and the screen name), because the quote tree can get huge and confusing if the conversation has moved on from the original quote.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 11:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Yeah, see, it doesn't just add the last quote in the tree for me. In face, it doesn't quote anyone in the tree. All I get when I hit "quote" on someone's post is an empty quote box with their screen name only.
    iluvmommyhood58

Answer by iluvmommyhood58 at 6:42 AM on Jun. 15, 2009