Would I have ovulated at my correct time?

Hey there ya'll. In April my period came as scheduled on the 9th. Well in May I did not have a period until the 25th. It was heavy the first two days and then slacked off...total length was 4 days. I did my ovulation calendar and it said that I would have ovulated on the 8th of June. Would this still be the correct ovulation date even though I had a really weird period in May. Oh and another piece of information is that in the middle of April I began working nights and i think that is what threw off my period in May.

mommyndamakin

Asked by mommyndamakin at 9:15 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yeah you should still ovulate on those days it told you on your Ovulation calender.I am the same dates as you are.My Period was on the 25th of May and it told me that i was ovulating on the 5-9....so hopefully you are Preggers :) And i hopeing i am to.
    lovepink2925

Answer by lovepink2925 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Working nights probably caused your body stress and delayed your may ovulation.
    Check out the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler.
    Azure

Answer by Azure at 11:31 AM on Jun. 12, 2009