Should single fathers be able to join this site

Myni

Asked by Myni at 9:21 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It wouldn't bother me. Maybe they would be nicer than some of the women that are on here.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:23 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• It really wouldn't bother me. I have come across a few questions from men but only a few. This question has been asked before and I was shocked at all the Mom's who said NO. I like to keep in mind that there are Fathers that are also Mothers out there.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:36 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I would say sure why not?They have questions and need answers too! :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:38 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• lol why not... im not sure to many guys would though
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 10:07 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I don't have a problem with it, but I know many many women who would. This is a site that women can go to link with other women. My best friend's husband knows that she is on the site, but doesn't have a problem with her talking to other women. I know she wouldn't be allowed to talk to men, if they were here. The world is full of men like that so I think it may cause some problems with some families.

FYI, there are sites out there for fathers to connect with other fathers, single and otherwise. Let them join those.
    Kauna

Answer by Kauna at 10:19 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• sure,we could change it to Cafe Parent
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 12:14 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i think they should make a daddys website i mean i wouldn't mind but that would be fun for them..jus for guys
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 8:23 PM on Jun. 11, 2009