Is Biden in timeout again?

Where is Biden? Last I heard he had made two jokes about breaking the POTUS's Teleprompter while he was out of the country. Did he get another time out, or has he been let out to play again?
While the cat is away, the mice will play.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ohh, probably in timeout. Maybe that's why he disclosed where the VP bunker is, so that he can be saved when we haven't seen him in a while. He wants people to know where to look. I have to say, I love when I hear that Biden got to speak somewhere because there is inevitably a gaffe that we can all laugh with. Good times.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:45 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Oh probably in timeout, he probably has the three strikes and your out rule for him because the President doesn't think that stuff is funny. I get a kick out of his snide remarks about good ole Barry.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 9:40 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• rolling on floorTime out, that is hilarious!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• here is his latest, this was tuesday so he may be in timeout again. What an idiot!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525673,00.html
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:43 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• QuinnMae
    Biden was not the first one to disclose where the VP bunker is.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I don't listen to anything political on tv, I am saving my brain cells for something important....so I don't have a clue what's going on with Biden.
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 9:51 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• And . . . I didn't say he was the first. Where did you read that in my post?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:52 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Maybe that's why he disclosed where the VP bunker is, so that he can be saved when we haven't seen him in a while. ~QuinnMae

LOL
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:13 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• BO should really take into consideration the multiple brain surgeries Biden has had.. I mean come on, when someone has dug around inside your skull more than once, youre bound to have a few loose screws! ;)
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:25 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• He probably picked Biden because he had more foreign policy experience than BO (who didn't?) and because previously he had almost as much as endorsed McCain, so it would look like Barry was a moderate if Biden endorsed and ran w/ him as VP. Smart move by Barry had he done a little more research on Biden before the pick. JMO.

Oh well, no takie-backie's.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jun. 11, 2009