Does this sound like too much to pay?

For 2 newer vehicles with full comerage and homeowners insurance with a couple of extra endorsements for extra coverage it will be $230.00 per month. Does that sound about right or too high? I really like the company itself but wasn't sure if i could keep shopping. I am familiar with this company and know they are good to work with. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• I think it sounds right but it doesnt hurt to get a few quotes just make sure you are getting the same coverage quoted for each company.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:53 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Depending on where you are, its probably fair. But you will feel better if you shop around and know for sure!
    teampalmer4

Answer by teampalmer4 at 9:54 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• that really cheap I pay 175 per month on a 99 car with only liability.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:05 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I would at least get another estimate from one more company. That way you can see if it's a good quote. If you only get one quote you can't be sure you are getting the best deal. Insurance is very individual, what might be expensive to you might be cheap for me based on my history, or the other way around.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 10:44 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• that is much less then we pay in chicago

Answer by rkoloms at 12:30 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• There are alot of factors with insurance. That's sounds pretty decent.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• $230 for homeowners insurance plus full coverage on two vehicles. That's cheap!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:58 PM on Jun. 11, 2009