Do you work for Babytobee?? Or have another home job??

I am looking for a home job....I have a home business and I don't think I can work 2 businesses....but we need a 2nd income. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• I just spoke with the people from Babytobee... They only someone that can put in 32 hours a week between the hours of 9-7 M-F right now, that's not me. But I do have a list of wah Jobs on my site. www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:48 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas, and links.  You can check them out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:55 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I work part time out of the spare room, make almost as much as I did before once you consider daycare, commute, clothes, etc... My stress level is way down, my kids love being home and I am not missing any of the milestone moments. If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Hi girl! My name is Kim and I'm with Gold Canyon. Have you heard of them? I think it can be tricky to work two homebased businesses, but I know many people do it especially if the businesses compliment one another and don't compete. I've been with Gold Canyon just about two years and have had amazing growth and you just can't beat the high quality products that they offer. Right now, in June, they have offered a new Stimulus Kit for only $20 (including shipping) to help you start your business. There are FREE kit options as well. I definitely think Gold Canyon is worth a look. Please PM me or email me. I'd love to see if GC would be a good fit for you and I can answer any questions you might have.

Kim Niehaus
    kim.niehaus@goldcanyon.us
    http://www.mygc.com/kimniehaus

justkima

Answer by justkima at 11:11 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I work from home as an independant contractor. I've tried alot of different things before I came across this company and it's going great for me. I work all hours night or day. It's very easy. Mostly on the computer. Live training and support. PLEASE! Do something for yourself and look into these sites. It just sorta fell into my lap and I never looked back!!! Let me know if you have any questions.

www.freedomathometeam.com/tcarter
    www.iboplus.com/tcarter
    www.everyonebenefits.com/tcarter
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 12:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

This site is where I make my money from home! It is 100% REAL, FREE and LEGIT. I work when I feel like it AND I get paid EVERYDAY! Cant beat that!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 12:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 12:28 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Hi - I am a mom of 2, was currently laid off from work, but now able to stay home with my kids. I work with a legitimate 23 yr old company in great standing with the Better Business Bureau and the United State Chamber of Commerce. I would LOVE to share more information w/you!
    Here is the link to my website: www.workathomeunited.com/alaniz
    foreverhome

Answer by foreverhome at 1:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I joined cafemom to share a wonderful product/business opportunity no matter what the economy stands. Want a financial freedom while protecting your health at the same time? Please see the clip and message me to let me know what you think=) thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTSpw0UNCyE
    lovemoon808

Answer by lovemoon808 at 12:40 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• Hey there! I work at home with a comp that just earned an award from the BBB so NO SCAM! I get to be home with my 5 and 2 year olds and I absolutely love working with them playing next to me. For more info, you can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. I would love to get you more info!
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 3:28 PM on Jun. 12, 2009