MY BABY IS AN ATTENTION CRAVER WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!!!!

CYNTHYA41609

Asked by CYNTHYA41609 at 10:37 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well that depends on what you mean. Most babies demand a lot of attention? What are the main issues?
    MamaApril2

Answer by MamaApril2 at 10:39 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• How Old?
    Countrymommy03

Answer by Countrymommy03 at 10:40 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• omg I'm having the same issue. I actually just posted a question about what to do, you should go check out the replies I get after I get them.
    ColesMommy0221

Answer by ColesMommy0221 at 10:43 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Give them attention, what else do you expect us to say? If it gets to the point where you can't handle them, put them in a baby carrier and do what you gotta do.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:48 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• What's the problem? Babies love their mommies and want their attention.
    PB_J

Answer by PB_J at 10:51 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• according to your profile, your baby is really young. give her attention. like a pp said if you can't handle it take a break for a few minutes. if it gets really bad call a friend or family member for help. that's just life with kids, they are always wanting your attention no matter how old they are.
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 11:47 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Babies crave attention--it's one of their basic needs. Get a wrap or sling, wear your baby, and give them the attention they need. Babies aren't trying to manipulate you, they just really actually need to be held or soothed.
    mkemom519

Answer by mkemom519 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 11, 2009