Is it normal to have pain in my side?

I'm 20 weeks pregnant and for a couple weeks now I get this pain in my righ side just under my stomach. I noticed it mainly happens when I need to use the bathroom. I originally thought it might be an infection but other than the pain there's no other symptoms. When I went for my sonogram last week the woman told me everything looked fine and it's probably just because everything's still being pushed around.
Has this happened to anyone else?

msnicole88

Asked by msnicole88 at 10:49 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it very well could just be how the babys possitioned, my right sides always aggitated my baby favors that side alot. but u should really talk to your doctor just to be sure. u could still have an infection n not know it . i had a bladder infection n had absolutely no sympotoms of it.
    kristy_shawn03

Answer by kristy_shawn03 at 10:42 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I actually talked to my doctor about it and she said he's laying on a certain ligament....which he's doing at this very minute :)
    I've noticed he also favors my right side for some reason.
    msnicole88

Answer by msnicole88 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 15, 2009