Has your dh/so hid a secret then told you later?

He told me that a while back where he use to work, a girl said she wanted to F him. I asked him if he was flattered and he said he was. He also felt a little attracted to her after he heard that, but he quit soon after because we were moving. I asked him why he didn't tell me all this time and he said because I would have got pissed at him? He knows I wouldn't get mad for him hearing some girl wanted to have sex with him because HE didn't do anything. But since he hid it, it makes me wonder. What do you think? It's weird because he's bad about forgetting names, and he's forgot everyone else's names that he use to work with. Even a few people he was close friends with, but he remembered her name.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I wouldn't worry too much about it. My SO has told me things YEARS later as well, not about someone wanting to screw him, but things I would have been EXTREMELY pissed about had he told me when it occurred. And, he may remember her name because he had/still has a crush on her. I think it's natural, I know SO has a crush on a friend of mine. Not that he would ever pursue it, but he's got a soft spot for her, and it doesn't bother me at all.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 11:12 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• when i moved in my man my best friend came along 3 weeks we got married then he told me he had sex w my best friend a few days b4 we got together i kicked that bi*** out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I would be a little concerned. I can't understand why men do that...They think if they lie about it or keep it hidden for awhile, that it's ok. Well, it's not. They would not like us doing that to them!!
    Also, honestly, I have several male friends and they say that if a girl's gonna offer it, why not take them up on it. I had kind of the same thing happen to me before. He'd say they were just friends and nothing happened, etc. Claimed he couldn't remember her last name, didn't know her phone number, etc. Well, I found HER and questioned her and found out that they had been together on 2 seperate occassions. When I confronted him his exact words to me were" Well why shouldn't I have?" " I wasn't sure if you loved me enough." Can you believe that!!! To this day, that still turns my stomach~~~ maybe you should try to find this woman and ask HER side of the story.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I would imagine all men who have women come up and say that to them get their name remembered!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2009