miths about boy or girl TMI

okay well i heard alot of miths out there to figure out what the sex of a child is but..i was wondering i have been really gassy lately and is it in any of the miths...moms when u were preg were any of you gassy..if so what did u have...oh and when i say gassy i mean farting lol

kelly87

Asked by kelly87 at 11:28 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've never heard about this myth before but I don't think it means much of anything.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• myths are just that, a myth. having gas is a natural and normal part of pregnancy for ether sex. I found that with my pregnancies I craved a lot of starches, and protein and both were boys.  As for my sisters however who both had girls it was mostly fruits and natural sugars.

but again, myths are myths, and I wouldnt read into them because the only way to know for sure, i giving birth.
    Even the Ultra sounds arnt 100%.

though I think there pretty accurate!

good luck!

judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 11:56 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have to slightly disagree with Judith. With my first pregnancy I did crave fruits and sugar a had a girl but I'm pregnant now with a boy and I'm craving the same thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• with my son i craved captin crunch and watermelon all the time....this time im into Schubert....and fruit i have a few months to go i just found out friday i was preg..i have my appt for the 22nd 2 see what the due date is i know that its gonna be a feb baby...i believe around Vday it will be because my sons due date was sept 14 the baby i just lost a few months ago was july 12th..so maybe i will have a Vday baby! that would be a good Vday present
    kelly87

Answer by kelly87 at 12:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• The word is "myth"
    Anonymous