anyone else had problems with Tmoblies prodcuts and customer service

we just switched a few months ago from cingular to tmobile and have had nothing but issues.. the phones are defective and they refuse to fix the problem.. just wondering if we are the only ones having issues with them

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 11:51 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Shopping

• We've had tmobile for almost 2 years and they've been great to us.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i've had tmobile for many years, the main reason because they were the only ones where I passed the credit check lmao. but they suck out in rural areas. if you get crappy reception, too bad. no signal. whereas with some other companies you get reception whereever you are, although you get charged extra. but anyways, their customer service is OK. I went to a store to pay my bill onetime and one of the employees was eating messy chicken fingers, he was talking with his mouthful and had sauce all over his face and hands, it was sooo gross lmao but they are very nice!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:56 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Yeah that dam sidekick phone its sucks and i had to pay $500 in order for them to give me a contract and the free phone i got sucked now the $500 was rembersed after the contract was over but i never did bussiness with again .I stwitched to ATT no doubt a better deal in everything
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 11:58 AM on Jun. 11, 2009