For those who's ordered from Amazon.com

When did they actually ship your product? I ordered something 2 days ago and it still hasn't shipped yet! If I wanted to cancel my order can I do it since the product has not been shipped yet?

Deidra08

Asked by Deidra08 at 11:52 AM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Shopping

• If you use the free super saver shipping it can take up to 10 days to ship and another 10 to have it delivered, when you order it will tell you the ship date and you can track your rorder, you can call customer service to have an order canceled.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 1:29 PM on Jun. 12, 2009

• I always get what I order within a reasonable timeframe...make sure the item you ordered went through, or else email them and ask! they should have at least shipped it by now since it was ordered on a weekday! and it's not exactly "amazon.com" that does the shipping, it's the company that sold you the item. so you should contact them, not necessarily amazon.com. GL!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:58 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• is your order coming from Amazon or from someone selling through amazon?

Answer by rkoloms at 12:14 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• It's through a seller but is fulfilled by Amazon. I'm not really sure if that's the same.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 12:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• They have a ship date when you order they always ship on time or earlier for me
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 12:35 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• if it's through a seller, contact the seller! you should have received a confirmation email which will have the sellers contact info. you should also receive an email once it's shipped out!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have never ever had a problem getting my stuff. The longest it has ever taken me was from a seller and it took maybe a week.
    tangyh

Answer by tangyh at 4:42 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• The only thing I've ever ordered from Amazon was a magazine subscription for my sweetie. It was a perfect Christmas present; $3 for a full year subscription to Esquire. Now he's got something to read when he's...on this thrown! lol

Anyways, I don't really have any advice for you, sorry.
    LauraElaine23

Answer by LauraElaine23 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Oh thats nothing. I ordered ONE MOVIE from this place and didn't get it until a month and a half later.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Never had a problem.
    momjs

Answer by momjs at 11:20 PM on Jun. 11, 2009