premarital counselor in Lee's summit, MO?????

im looking for one and i rather not pick one straight from the phonebook. Any suggestions would be helpful

kris64063

Asked by kris64063 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know any premarital counselors, but I am from the Kansas City area. I have friends in Lee's Summit, and have driving through the area to get to Warrensburg, Lexington, and to Columbia. I got to see the lighted "Christmas in the Park" at Longview Lake last year. :-)
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 12:05 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Call your doctor or pastor and see if he/she won't recommend someone reputable

Answer by admckenzie at 12:21 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• We just used our church pastor. But I would think they could refer you to someone else if you need more assistance. But I would check first with your church (if you have one) because many offer these services for FREE. Take advantage of it and they go through training too.
    MommaSherman424

Answer by MommaSherman424 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2010