Are you patriotic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes! I married a military man. LOL
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Yup for Canada not the US
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• yeah,for the right reasons
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 12:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Yes, for the most part.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 12:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• totally for the military as a whole, as a whole. (I would love to yank out some individual soldiers from the military, in question of their intent.)

It's not about the cult of celebrity or finance, but about protecting our country.

Let's give honor to our veterans!!!!!!
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 12:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I am woman enough to be brutally honest on this one. I can say I love this country all day long...and I do. I know freedom is NOT free, and I thank God and bless the brave men and women who serve to protect my freedom. I am also a Mother. The thought of my child being sent home to me in a box is something I cannot even wrap my mind around. If my son who is 23 came to me intent on the military in the end I would have to support him, but I would try to talk him out of it for totally selfish reasons. I think the fact that any Mother should burry her child over some asshole in a different country is disgusting. God Bless our troops! But I am not strong enough to willingly put my kid in harms way. In the end the choice is not mine, but I hope I never have to have this conversation. Makes me a bad American in many ways huh?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:14 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I'm patriotic to an extent. I support the troops but I don't support the war, know what I mean?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Salexander, I agree on the flip side. I don't want to see a young child having to see his/her parent being buried, let alone going to war. Decisions have consequences.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 12:30 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I believe I am
    ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 1:35 PM on Jun. 11, 2009