have you ever looked back on your house to see what it was?

My house use to be where my govner grew up how about your house

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Our house was built in 1901 and it was the first on our block to be built. It is one of two homes that have a driveway and a garage. The rest have no garage and street parking. But no one famous has lived there as far as I know.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:08 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• My house has been in the family over 125 years. So now my house is a centry farm which i have really old stuff and i don't even know what smost of it was used for. I still surf the barns and find neat stuff
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 12:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• We're the first ones to live in our house so nothing exciting here.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• How does one look up their house's past? The place we are renting has a very odd layout and parts of the exterior remind us of an old store...would love to learb more!
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 12:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• No, my house is just a 3 bedroom ranch. I call it my "Little House on The Prairie."
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 12:11 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• dont think anything exciting has ever happened it was built in the 70s. we live in a subdivision across the st. from the highschool.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I know some of my friends learned about there house was the libary which they looked up in old newspapers whith the old date of the house that was put on the building and they also asked people around the n-hood about there old place. i will find some sites for u to look up
    Anonymous