Would you visits the past where your grandma and grandpa grew up or got married?

This weekend my family are coming for a reunion for a 3 day fun well i had an idea to visit where my grandpa and grandma got married which was at a train station before he went to the army where he was station at. where would you visit that you remember that was a special place to your family?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've always wanted to visit my grandmother's grave. She died of a ruptured appendix in 1937 when my father was only 20 months old. All he knew of her was a picture his older sister kept and the grave where she was buried on their land. The grave marker has since been destroyed so there is no indication of where she was buried but my father swears he knows exactly where to find her. I'd like to see where my father was born. He says it was a beautiful little farm with a very large orchard.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 3:54 PM on Jun. 11, 2009