Do you like to be insulted, belittled, alienated, criticized?

Then what are you doing here? in the Q&A category

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Trying to see if I can help someone who might need it?
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Yes, yes I do. That is why I joined cafemom cause that is all that you get anywayz.
    Anonymous

• 1. there is all different kinds of section that you can use for your questions
    2. this is the fun section so to me fun section means anything funny, like questions pics or whatever you please to put up.
    3. why are you so worried that there should be only questions anyway i think it would be boring, and NOONE has the right to tell any of us what we should put on the fun section inless CM would say something to us but other then that they haven't and if someone doesn't like what we put in the fun section can go somewhere else.!!!
    Anonymous

• No I don't but that's why I haven't been on 3 months
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 12:30 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I know that on quite a few of the answers given, some people can be a little harsh. It may be the day their having or because they just need to get some. Those are the ones that need to be ignored. Maybe if more people report answers like that, the person will get suspended.
    Anonymous

• anon 12:30 What exactly is your point if you don't mind me asking?
    Anonymous

• Do you like to be insulted, belittled, alienated, criticized?
    ****Then what are you doing here? in the Q&A category**** this is my answer to this lil question
    1. there is all different kinds of section that you can use for your questions
    Anonymous

• ****Then what are you doing here? in the Q&A category**** this question right here tells me that the person is snotty and telling me where i can put my questions which i will put my questions anywhere i want inless CM thinks where it should be. noone will tell me what i should do with my questions and i feel like this is a troll question.
    Anonymous

• anon this is a just for fun question don't put to much thinking on it. If you know what I mean.
    Anonymous