Gynocological issues?

So I had an ultrasound done because of pains and Menstrual type cramping in my lower abdomen and lower back, and it came back fine. I talked to the gyno about it today and she doesnt seem concerned and is trying to say it has to do with my bowels (which arent giving me a problem). And also said because i have had two laparoscopys done in the past she tried saying if I didnt have endo then (at 16 and 21) that I dont have it now. Which was a concern of mine. Anyone had any issues like this or anything similar?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Health

• I was missed diagnosed with endometriosis for a long time. Well not misdiagnosed i just had a very mild case. Even after the laporoscopy surgeries I would still hurt. This went on for like 5 years and I was finally diagnosed with a bladder condition. My sugestion to you is these kind of pains hurt very much, and doctors tend to blame it on other things or blow you off. I was told many times my pain was in my head, and I started to feel like I was crazy. But I kept at it and finally found out what was wrong. There isn't much they can to for my bladder condition, and it still hurts like hell, but at least I know what it is. So if your doctor isn't helping you go to another, that is the best advice.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 12:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• what were your symptoms like? And how did they finally manage to diagnose you? I dont know if I should go back to my usually gyno who actually listens to me or go to my primary with this
    Anonymous