What do you do??

What do you do to keep your relationship spiced up when you don't get to be together to much? Like send sexy messages, pictures, do something cute when he gets home? I'm thinking we are dying out because we don't get much time together and I would like some cute ideas to bring the romance back?!? Open to all ideas PLEASE!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• As i have said many many times. porn is the answer to all that ailes you.
    lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 12:35 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Sex toys, lingerie, date nights. My husband and I are actually in sex therapy to get some issues resolved to make us both happy in our sex life.
    Anonymous

• Well, I'm 6 months pregnant so I don't do too much right now. But I used to send him really sexy texts while he was at work or really sexy pictures (still send him pictures of my boobs because he LOVES them. Lol.). Or I used to wake him up in the middle of the night for sex. I'd drag him off while at parties for a quickie or I'd give him little peeks at what kind of lingerie I had on under my clothes so he'd get all turned on and I let him take it from there.
    Anonymous

• Why not pick a day you 2 can pamper each other on like he pampers you for 4 hrs and then you pamper him for 4 hrs example, washes you in a bathtub, make your outdoors look like your first place that you 2 went on for vac.
    Anonymous