How to turn the other (butt) cheek?

LOL...seriously... How can I look the other way when my dh is always buying junk food it is so hard to not taste it whatever it is. I could be doing so good one week and all of sudden he comes home with something junky...I am so weak when it comes to this...I am trying but not hard enough my dh doesn't help any....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tell him to hide the junk food.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• go to the store and buy something healthy, but tasty and different. it'll feel like a treat! blue bunny makes fudgesicles that are only 35 calories a pop. and reeeallly tasty. also, sugar free jello pudding comes in a ton of flavors. 60 calories each. i like to freeze them first.
    have you tried the 100 calorie packs? very small serving, but its good for a snacky fix.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 12:44 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• frozen fruit is great too!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 12:45 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Do you think that perhaps you husband does this on purpose? I think mine does I keep telling him that I'm on a diet but the other day he brought a cheese cake...so hard to resist.
    NewYorkCafemom

Answer by NewYorkCafemom at 12:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Yep, find something healthy you'd like to snack on like cheese, nuts or maybe chocolate milk? That's what I snack on when I want something but don't want to pig out on junk. Also, I love to snack at work and when I can't stop, I chew gum and do something to get my mind off it like get on Cafemom!
    flowrchild77

Answer by flowrchild77 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2009