question I need someone elses opnion

ok, so fourm 13-17 there is a question about a penis that belongs to a 15 year old and the "mother" had mesurments of how big and wide it is...
I figure this is a troll question, but should this be like against the rules on cafemom?

judith_visco

Asked by judith_visco at 12:44 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• DEFINATELY sounds like a troll to me....as a mother myself to a son...I WOULD NEVER EVER dream of doing such a disgusting, disrespectful act...that's just demeaning and gross.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• y is a mother measuring her sons penis.that just doesnt sound right at all no matter what age he is.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 12:47 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Next question please!
    NewYorkCafemom

Answer by NewYorkCafemom at 12:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• As a mommy i don't think i would do that and secly i would just report it cause to me that is nassty !! i have boys and i will never look at there private parts when they are older they can ask hubby
    Anonymous

• i have two boys and Im a single mother, and potty training my oldest was hard enough for me!?!
    I had to have my brother in law teach him to stand up, I just couldnt do it, lord knows I tried, but I felt too weird.
    also, the first time my baby got a little stiffy I almost passed out!?!?
    this is just OFF THE WALL
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 1:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2009