Christians needed to sign online petition to protect to protect Israel,please help?

http://www.aclj.org/TrialNotebook/Read.aspx?id=546

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• online petitions are not accepted. They have to have address and signature to be considered. I don't know why they are even done its a waste of time.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• http://www.aclj.org/News/Read.aspx?ID=3319

OP that is the link to the actual page in ref to the subject.I signed even if it doesn't do anything.

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Thank you for the link .... signed it. Here's hoping SOMEbody wakes up in Washington.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 1:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I think America has helped Israel enough, no offense. Years upon years of blindly support them was not enough? Why can't they do something alone for a change?????
    Anonymous

• Explain to me why Christians should care so much about Isreal?
    Anonymous

• Don't worry about it................................

sticking out tongue

I signed!

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 2:28 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I don't think anyone should sign that petition and there is no way, as a Christian, that I could in good conscious support a Communist country that encourages genocide. America has given them enough money to our own detriment. Forget Israel, they need to sink or swim on their own. The United States has our own problems and issues to deal with.
    luvmybabieskna

Answer by luvmybabieskna at 2:51 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• What a bunch of bull luv and let's see here killing babies in the womb is excusable to you? If you are a Christian what does Gods word say about Israel?
    Anonymous

• I don't think anyone should sign that petition and there is no way, as a Christian, that I could in good conscious support a Communist country...................

Uhhh, sharpest pencil in the box?...........

Genesis 17:7 is an important iteration of God's promise in Genesis 12:2-3 that Abraham "shall be a blessing." God promises to establish an eternal covenant not only with Abraham but also with his descendants. Those descendents are going to be very precious to God. In fact, so close to God are those descendents that the prophet Zechariah refers to them as the apple of God's eye (Zechariah 2:8). Historically, God and Israel are never very far apart

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Isn't giving Israel NUCLEAR WEAPONS ENOUGH HELP ALREADY! GET REAL!
    NCMommy2be

Answer by NCMommy2be at 4:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2009