Any one use a DVD player in the car? I am looking to buy a Dual Screen & I would love to know some real opinions.

I am looking to buy a dual screen DVD player for the car. I have 2 kiddos & a longish commute to work/daycare. And at least once a month or so we visit family that are 2+ hours away. Any advice on brands? Any recommendations? Any brands to avoid like the plauge?

juliemoose

Asked by juliemoose at 12:45 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• family in the vanI would highly recommend it it really helps alot with all the argueing and bickering. after 2 hours you are at your destination. Do you plan to get one for the front? If so ...be very careful people tend to look away from the road and then have an accident. We have one in the front and one in the middle of our SUV and it works out fine.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• We don't leave home for a long trip with out one!
    jennjune1984

Answer by jennjune1984 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 11, 2009