Do you like to cuddle next to your dh/so?

Or after awhile you start to feel hot and yucky that you have to roll over to your side... or he'll start to snore right away. And your left wide awake like what the heck happened?

Maybe if he was Brad Pitt...I wouldn't mind...LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like to cuddle for a little bit then I need my space.
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 12:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Normally I'm the one to fall asleep first so its ok lol... If he holds me I could stay that way forever but I can't hold him for too long. I don't like having my arm up to go around him, it just seems so much more natural to have my arm down around something smaller like my dog.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I love to cuddle, but to fall asleep at night I have to be facing the other way!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:51 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i <3 cuddling when he doesn't smell bad. but yes its getting hot and i dont feel like peeling his weiner off my leg to roll over
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• LOL!! Staciandbaby. That's soo funny!!
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 12:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• we LOVE to cuddle when we get into bed at night...it's our "us" time for the day...we'll lay for awhile and talk about our day...and some mushy stuff too, lol :)
    and then when we're ready to retire for the night and sleep, I roll over (have to be the other way to fall asleep!) and he'll snuggle up close to me and put his arm around me...can't fall asleep without him next to me!
    but for whatever reason we always wake up facing opposite directions in the morning, lol...then when we kind of start t wake up and want to relax for awhile we'll go back to cuddling =]
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I cuddle till i got hot, but we are both that way.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:07 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• yes we do!!!n It's our us time as well to talk about our day and our worries... and to love eachother. It's funny cuz after a while one of us rolls away and the when we realize we're not together, we cuddle more. It's an all night thing! LOL
    I think it's because we only get so much time together... like right now he's deployed and we spend as much time together as we can. And yes, he gets warm and stuff, but he kicks the blankets off cuz he gets so warm! I use him as my blanket and he smells good :)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• no,I always end up with my arm falling asleep!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• wow im kinda shocked at the responses. lol. i love to cuddle my man! no matter what! i absolutely love it when he snores! its so cute and it kinda soothes me lol i jus love it! and if im hot then owell if he's sleeping then i wont move and bother him. it sux but it doesn't matter. anything jus to be next to him! and i especially love when he bear hugs me and falls asleep! he'll lay his face on mine and have me scooped so into him he's almost laying over me and has his one leg over me...i freakin love it! i love absolutely everything about cuddling him and i want to do it everday! forever!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2009