A fun quiz to play

1. what was your favorite Barbie doll?
2. how old were you when you put nail polish on?
3. What favorite game did you like to do with jump rope?
4. did you try doing jump n jacks when you were 16?
5. when you first put make -up on what did you look like?
6. how many times where you tardy for school?
7. How old were you when you sneak out of the house?
8. did you hide your hickey or showed it off?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 1. what was your favorite Barbie doll? I remember the rocker barbie
    2. how old were you when you put nail polish on? i know i was like in my months my sis did it.
    3. What favorite game did you like to do with jump rope? Double
    4. did you try doing jump n jacks when you were 16? that was just wrong my boobs kept hitting me in the face.
    5. when you first put make -up on what did you look like?Oh i would say hooker
    6. how many times where you tardy for school? to many times to count
    7. How old were you when you sneak out of the house?16
    8. did you hide your hickey or showed it off? hide it cause i thought it was ugly and never again
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 1:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• 1. what was your favorite Barbie doll? --UM WNBA BARBIE ... DR BARBIE LOL ... AND ONE THAT WAS BLONDE BUT SHE WAS A "REBEL" AND I CUT IT REALLLLY SHORT AND DYED IT RED! LOL
    2. how old were you when you put nail polish on? --I ALWAYS HAD MY NAILS PAINTED , BY MY MOM , BUT WHEN I DID IT MYSELF I WAS LIKE 15 ... I WAS A TOM BOY TIL THAN! LOL
    3. What favorite game did you like to do with jump rope? -- DOUBLE DUTCH , I WAS GOOD TILL I GOT BOOBS! LOL
    4. did you try doing jump n jacks when you were 16? -- NAH , BAD KNEE
    5. when you first put make -up on what did you look like? -- GWEN STEFFANI (EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GOING FOR! WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I LOOKED EXXXXACTLY LIKE HER!!)
    6. how many times where you tardy for school? -- NEVER REALLY IN JR HIGH , BUT HIGHSCHOOL -- EVERY DAY!
    7. How old were you when you sneak out of the house? -- 15/16 ...
    8. did you hide your hickey or showed it off?--I DIDNT SHO IT OFF BUT PPL SEEN IT
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 1:23 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• 1. what was your favorite Barbie doll? didn't like them, i was a tomboy & cut the hair off my sister's barbies and put them in the easy bake oven
    2. how old were you when you put nail polish on? idr 12 or so
    3. What favorite game did you like to do with jump rope? me & my brother tied one end to the dog's collar & the other end to a wagon
    4. did you try doing jump n jacks when you were 16? yes
    5. when you first put make -up on what did you look like? my mom, she helped me
    6. how many times where you tardy for school?never
    7. How old were you when you sneak out of the house?i didn't
    8. did you hide your hickey or showed it off?hid it they gross me out lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• 1. what was your favorite Barbie doll?cant reamber
    2. how old were you when you put nail polish on?dont know
    3. What favorite game did you like to do with jump rope?dont rember
    4. did you try doing jump n jacks when you were 16?yes in pee e
    5. when you first put make -up on what did you look like?23 it was ok
    6. how many times where you tardy for school?none
    7. How old were you when you sneak out of the house?never left the house
    8. did you hide your hickey or showed it off?yes hind them
    Anonymous

• 1. what was your favorite Barbie doll? I was a tomboy so my favorite was the one I melted her face w/ my glasses
    2. how old were you when you put nail polish on? 16 or so lol
    3. What favorite game did you like to do with jump rope? cinderella dressed in yellow
    4. did you try doing jump n jacks when you were 16? no I'm big chested
    5. when you first put make -up on what did you look like? idk prob like 15 and prob a clown
    6. how many times where you tardy for school? never my mom was a nag lol
    7. How old were you when you sneak out of the house? 18 i was a good kid
    8. did you hide your hickey or showed it off? hide it
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 2:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• 1. what was your favorite Barbie doll? ~I liked the wheelchair barbie and baby kelly(she smelt like a baby)

2. how old were you when you put nail polish on? Put it on myself starting at age 6 and it looked aweful. painted the whole toe haha..my mother had to fix it and did it for me until i was 10

3. What favorite game did you like to do with jump rope? Didn't play games with a jump rope

4. did you try doing jump n jacks when you were 16? Had too...PE & PT

5. when you first put make -up on what did you look like? Face was too dark and mascara looked like a spider and the eyeliner has running bc it made my eyes water. I lloked like a hot mess.

6. how many times where you tardy for school? Way too many

7. How old were you when you sneak out of the house? Never had to...mother was deceased and dad was never around

8. did you hide your hickey or showed it off? hide if i ever got one...i think they
    kimmyford

Answer by kimmyford at 2:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• A fun quiz to play

1. what was your favorite Barbie doll? Safari Barbie (I am a child of the 80's)

2. how old were you when you put nail polish on? Ten

3. What favorite game did you like to do with jump rope? Cinderella Dressed in Yellow

4. did you try doing jump n jacks when you were 16? Yes, and with every one I would think of horrific ways to rid my life of my evil gym teacher who was flat-chested.

5. when you first put make -up on what did you look like? Hmmm....research Killer Clowns From Outer Space

6. how many times where you tardy for school? Rarely, if I was too late I just didn't go. I was a terrible teenager.

7. How old were you when you sneaked out of the house? Fourteen

8. did you hide your hickey or showed it off? I once caused a guy severe physical pain for attempting to put one of those nasty things on me.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 3:17 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• 1. what was your favorite Barbie doll? Suntan Tuesday Taylor
    2. how old were you when you put nail polish on? Shoot young, I am sure my mom did it.
    3. What favorite game did you like to do with jump rope? Double Dutch
    4. did you try doing jump n jacks when you were 16? I don't remember, what is so special about 16
    5. when you first put make -up on what did you look like? Like a teen ager did it.
    6. how many times where you tardy for school? Lord only knows, not often, my parents were strict
    7. How old were you when you sneak out of the house? Never did. see strict parents above
    8. did you hide your hickey or showed it off? Don't DO hickeys, IMO they are trashy
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:44 PM on Jun. 11, 2009