20 years from now, most of our tax payers will have been raised by teens

I think it takes a village to raise a child, that way the whole town is looking out for the best intrest of the people.
but now in twenty, twenty five years our teachers, doctors, lawyers, our people in general would have been raise mostly by single teen mothers!?!
do you think its all down hill from here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Where in the world did you get that statistic?

ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 1:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• wow thats retarded i was raised by a sinlge mom.....it is not bad.....the world won't come to an end just because ppl were raised by single moms...*gag me*
    kaylajean86

Answer by kaylajean86 at 1:39 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• how dare they bring healthy intellegent people into the world THE NERVE
    Anonymous

• I'd just really like to know where this person got her statistics from. Personally I thought that women were waiting longer and longer to have kids these days....at least a lot of my friends. I mean, where are all these moms who have their kids young? I had my first at 22 and I have trouble finding moms around my age to hang out with (cafemom excluded, there are a lot of moms my age on here....just not actually around me). I'm 25 now and most of my friends STILL haven't even thought about kids.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 1:51 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• agreed w/ pp i had my dd at 20 and all the moms around me are at least 5 years older than me
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 1:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I too think you should do a little more research before you start spouting off ridiculous statistics like that. If the child of a teen mother grows up to become a teacher, doctor or lawyer then what it is exactly that makes them someone to be feared by the general public? Obviously, THOSE teen mothers did something right. So no, I don't believe it is all downhill from there.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 3:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I think this is a very ignorant unfounded statement. The majority of children being raised are not being raised by teen moms. I was 19 when I had my son...so what does that make me? He is now 23 and a very kind honest, productive member of society. He is not a bank robber, or a criminal of any kind. He holds a job, got an education and pays his taxes, supports himself and lives on his own. Grow up!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• whats wrong with being a single mother? lols im a single mother and i think my daughter is doin pretty dang good!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 11, 2009