Has anyone lost any weight using wii fit?

If so what are you doing exactly? How often? Any tips will help. I'm thinking about buying it, but I want to know if anyone has any success stories.

mommy2joeynabby

Asked by mommy2joeynabby at 1:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• treadmillI have one but I believe it has alot to do with the person they have to be determine to stick with the plan if not it will be like everything else tossed to the side. I like it but can not really get into it like I would have liked at first there is some reading so that you can be prepared on what to do then you do your exercise, it is fun but like I said it depends on the person on how they look at it. If you have no obligations or maybe just your dh then give it a try. kids can join in to but they have their own mind they will be interested at first then lose interest. So you'd be better off running on the treadmill.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i have lost 18 pounds since mid-april. i do an hour minimum a night, i have taken some nights off. i do advanced step, rhythm boxing, free step, super hula hoop, and sometimes free run. also all the strength training exercises, and some yoga. i really like it. i do it after the kids are in bed. it has helped me alot. i have also been a little more careful with what i eat. i aim for 1350 calories or less per day.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 7:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• forgot to add that i also drink about 2 litres of water a day.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 7:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i've been using it for about 3 weeks with taking normally saturdays off, i've lost about 5 pounds, it works it's just a slow work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Jun. 12, 2009