My daughter LOVES Barney, And I cannot find ANY Barney items here in Wyoming so I'm asking all moms...

If you have anything Barney, videos, dolls, anything, that you would like to get rid of, and just have no where to take it/nobody to give it to, please message me. I will gladly take it and pay postage or whatever. you can also contact me on MySpace at www.myspace.com/darkdaisy5
I would greatly appreciate it, I really need to get her Barney stuff, I just can't find it ANYWHERE and I don't like ordering stuff online. DD & I were going to the store and in another car parked next to mine there was a Barney doll in the back window, DD cried, she wanted it so bad. So like I said, I would REALLY appreciate it! thanks!

b_pacheco

Asked by b_pacheco at 1:34 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• have u check on www.freecycle.org u can post there and some one might have barney thing that there kids dont need or out growen them or ebay.com good luck hope you find barney stuff for yr daughter
    ilovemyson2002

Answer by ilovemyson2002 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i cant find any blues clues here? whats up with that...my daughter loves blues clues but we only have one dvd and im about to snap lol we watch it atleast twice a day...you would think she would get tired of it ( she's 20 months old)
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:21 PM on Jun. 11, 2009