What is this stretcy clear stuff mixed with pink blood??? please help! :)

HI ladies, I have irregular periods. My last was about six weeks ago. When i skip a month the next month is always right on schedule. Well starting about seven days ago i had some very light pink spotting only when i wiped. It lasted two days. Then i had clear stretchy mucus like stuf when i wiped. That lasted about two days. I had a day break...and for the last two days it has been mucus and blood. Ive had serious headaches some backache and bloating and some very weird mood swings the last few days. I live with my BF and we have never used protection...could i be expecting??? Ive also gained a few pounds and been peeing less but more often and have had an appetite out of this world!!!! sorry for the details i am just very confused!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd say the headaches along with the bloody mucus spotting are good indicators of a pregnancy. The mucus could be the beginning of the cervical plug. The blood spotting is common in implantation.

Go get a drugstore test.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i would have to agree! good luck and just take a test? im going through the same thing kinda. ihad a period that was 11 days late and it last 3 days after that i had some very light pink discharge and now i have a slimey clear kinda white at times stretch cervical mucus so im confused.
    mommyof6552

Answer by mommyof6552 at 2:20 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• yep it sounds like prego to me take a test
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 3:01 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• have any of you guys ever had those kind of ....issues...lol
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• i really thank u are pg good luck if u are
    mircalbaby

Answer by mircalbaby at 8:03 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• You were probably ovulating. The strechy clear cervical fluid is probably what you saw. It's the most fertile type of cervical fluid.
    Azure

Answer by Azure at 11:27 AM on Jun. 12, 2009

• ya i thought that it was cervical fluid also...but there was spotting blood two days before it and then the mucus and then it mixed with pink blood...as for today nothing...its very weird.
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 12, 2009