Stripping..

Anyone thought about it to get out of a hard time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• A job is a job.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Couldn't do it. Too self conscious.

ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 1:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• No way. Never.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• yes, but there are a LOT of drugs, and you get outside offers for sex..... a lot of strippers actually make the guy pay half and never show up! But if it wasn't for those two things, i'd do it
    Anonymous

• Shake what yo mama gave you!
    Anonymous

• I have to disagree with colleenf30. It isn't a respectful job. Would your kids be proud of you? Think about that.
    cdecker83

Answer by cdecker83 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Do what you have to do... If it's right for you
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I knew someone who did it. She made a lot of money, but it was not worth the money. She got out of it and goes around speaking to women and speaking with and helping women who are strippers. She tried to get them out of stripping. imo its a job that really devalues women and is not healthy for them to be in that kind of environment.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

--
    but hard times call for desperate measures ... ur kids are starvin , bills are building up , and rents due ... wat u gunna do? ... if you've applied places and no ones hiring u , u have to do something to make ur kids survive
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 1:55 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• No i have not - there are so many other ways to make income before opting for that kind of a job. I understand hard times sometimes calls for desperate measures though. I am a mom of 2, was currently laid off from work, but now able to stay home with my kids. I work with a legitimate 23 yr old company in great standing with the Better Business Bureau and the United State Chamber of Commerce. I would LOVE to share more information w/you!
    Here is the link to my website: www.workathomeunited.com/alaniz
    foreverhome

Answer by foreverhome at 1:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2009