Abnormal paps

So, mine came back abnormal, done a coloscopy and a biopsy. Is this normal? I mean, obviously not, but what happened with your outcomes? Good, bad?
The doctor said he figures it'll come back low grade, at the most moderate, if it comes back any worse I will have to treat my cervix. A LEEP? He spoke about it a little, I'm really worried...
If they remove part of my cervix, will I have to have chemo? I'm so stressed.

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Health

• Will I be able to have anymore children?
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• /bump

Anyone?
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Try looking on Web MD it was really helpful for me when my pap came back abnormal. It help me a lot with understanding what could happen and all that. I have heard a lot of different answers on whether people were able to have kids after some of those procedures, some could some couldnt. Just get yourself very informed on everything surrounding it so you know what you doc is talking about and can decide how you want to be treated rather than just agreeing with whatever he throws at you.
    Anonymous