• In the Spotlight:

Pants?

My husband has been working out for a while and his thigh muscles have gotten big. To the point that his regular pants are too tight in the legs. If I get them to fit his legs they fall off in the wait, if I get them to fit his waist, be cant get them over his legs. Does anyone know if there is anyone who makes clothes that allows for muscles?

abbynzachsmommy

Asked by abbynzachsmommy at 2:16 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Have you tried like a carpenter's cut or a cargo cut? Or does he not like that?
    You might have to go with having his pants tailored.
    proud2Bmomma

Answer by proud2Bmomma at 2:18 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• my husband has the same problem with dress pants for jeans he wears carpenter style and doesn't have that problem. we just get his dress and work pants altered to fit his waist
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• yup.. try airazons.. or how ever you spell it.. they help my hubby hez the sameway.. if not you will have to by the bigger pair and have the cleaners put a "dart" in the waist..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• My hubby has bigger thighs as well, and he always buys carpenter pants. He says they fit better, and are rather comfortable. Would he maybe like those? Outside of carpenter pants, I can't think of anything else. Hmmm...I shall ponder it =)
    Charlie98

Answer by Charlie98 at 2:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• HAHAHA...sorry but you have to imagine the pictures I just got in my head...cross between handme downs gone wrong and the hulk...but ya try having a pair tailored and see how he likes them...Or maybe a different cut like the previous post said...Maybe he should bulk up his abs?shrugging

bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Thanks, yall! I think I'm just going to wait until he gets home and we'll have to go so he can try them on. Maybe i'll just fatten him up some and his wait catch up...lol.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 4:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2009