Do you prefer being single and no kids.....or having your partner and kids???!!

I love being a wife and mom!! Wouldn't have it any other way!! :)

se_wifenmom_xy

Asked by se_wifenmom_xy at 2:30 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would like to have the sleep opportunities and body back of my single me, but that's about it. I love my DH and kids to much to change anything.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Well, now that I have my daughter, I can't imagine life without her. So I prefer being a mommy. I haven't been single in so long, I don't even remember what that's like . . . lol.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:33 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Both.

I prefer being a single mom.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 2:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• some days I would give anything to go back in time to 5 or 6 years ago. I miss being able to do what I want when I want. I just wouldn't want to everything disappear now and me remember it. that would be too sad.
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 2:45 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I'm with above, some days I would give my right arm to go back to having no one to look after, sleeping when and as long as I'd like, but for the most part I could not imagine ever wanting anything else than to have the family I have.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• The only thing I miss about not having kids is SLEEP. Oh & dates with the hubby. So if someone could watch my kids 1 friday a month & then teach my little angels to sleep past 6am.. I would be living a dream life!
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 3:44 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I couldn't be without my hubby or my kids. I've been with my hubby for so long, that without him, my life. . .i wouldn't know what to do with it. I love my boys so much. If hubby and I do go out, we still talk about them, and after about an hour, we start to really miss them, and then we might as well just come home to them. lol
    I was only single when I was a teen, like 16ish, and I didn't care for that to much lol

I love my life :D
    Anonymous

• i love being a mom and i love my boyfriend with all my heart and i wouldn't have it any other way. lol i wouldn't even change my body...i mean i wish i still had my flat stomache but after my daughter i got some major boobs so it makes up for it. so i wouldn't change a single thing
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Definitely being a wife and mother.
    It's gotten even better being a grandmother!
    I am surely blessed.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:12 PM on Jun. 11, 2009