To do or not to do.

You've got company coming in a week and your house looks like a tornado hit it. Do you clean a little bit everyday or all at the last minute?

sadira29

Asked by sadira29 at 2:43 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• little bits along the way...then one final cleaning....but if they are close friends or family i generally dont fret too much...they know where the doors are and if they dont like my house they dont have to stay :)

bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:46 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• im a procrastinater and my fam wouldnt keep it clean anyway. i definatly do better when im rushed, always have. thats how i got tthrough hs and college!!
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 2:48 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• you should start cleaning right now so when time comes you are not in a hurry doing everything... you could start deep cleaning and then by that day its not really that hard.

rubipresiosa1

Answer by rubipresiosa1 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I agree with bumblebee..... I find it's so much easier to keep a cleaner house by cleaning everyday... Even if it's just little things....

And you know my Grandma always said that's what under your beds, in your closets, and in your oven is for.... LoL
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 2:50 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• It is easier bit by bit, but that is not the question, so in answer of your question, I would do one mad cleaning frenzy and be done!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:06 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Id clean a bit everyday but Id save the vacuuming and floors for the day before or the morning they arrive so they are fresh and clean LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:22 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Usually, everyone in my family pitches in at the last minute.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 3:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• A little along the way. Start with the things that won't get "dirty" again. You know, don't sweep the floor first!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• A bit each day.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2009