during your pregnancy did you buy anything to listen to your baby's heartbeat? how well did it work?

im considering bebe sounds ..... 20 bucks at walmart .....is it a good product?

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Shopping

• It was given to me... and i thought it was cool but my hubby thought it was dangerous for the baby... he was gone the entire time tho and it does work pretty well I thought.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I had bebe sounds with my first one. It didn't work until I was like 7 months along. With my second I actually rented a doppler. You can find them for as low as $14/month. They recommend that you don't use it everyday and to check with your dr. first.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• thanks i hate waiting a whole month in between hearing that precious sound
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Bebe sounds never worked well for us...but after spending the money we didn't want it going to use sooo...this sounds so stupid in retrospect...we put the headphones on my belly and read my son stories...lol
    Anonymous

• I have a fetal doppler and I used it about once a week. I loved it! Actually if your interested I would be willing to sell it to you......its lighly used, basically brand new condition. I paid $120 for it! I bought it off ebay. Its believe its Hibebe brand or something of that sort, if you want to read up on them and let me know!
    shauna9909

Answer by shauna9909 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I had the bebe sounds one, and it didn't work for me. All I could hear was every sound the joints in my hand and wrist made with movements so small you didn't know you were moving. :( I was pretty sad about the waste of money and being so excited and then let down.
    MomEveryDay

Answer by MomEveryDay at 8:34 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I just used my stethoscope.......
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 10:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2009