I am having this pain in my abdomin and back i might be pregnant but i dont know as i am waiting for my period to miss on the 20th.

Dimplesingh

Asked by Dimplesingh at 2:53 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Pain in the abdomin and back are associated with having a period too, so it can be kind of frustrating if you're trying to guess or having to wait to check.

Just take it easy until the 20th and you do your test. Keep track of any other symptoms you may get; nausa, breast tenderness, fatigue/lightheadedness, and cramps in your lower stomach. And don't forget, tests can be wrong sometimes, so take more two tests just to make sure! =)

Hope you feel better!
    Serianca

Answer by Serianca at 3:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have fatigue/lightheadedness, cramps in your lower stomach and stomach it self and back ache too...
    Dimplesingh

Answer by Dimplesingh at 3:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Then I'd definitly just take it easy until you're able to take a test. Unfortunately all those signs are also signs of your period so it's hard to differentiate! =( I did hear somewhere that you generally don't start feeling signs of pregnancy within the first month of concieving, but I haven't looked this information up, and as always, it differs with every woman.

Relax and try not to let it worry you too much! I know that's easier said then done, expecially when you're feeling symptoms like that, but try to occupy yourself with other things -- you can always call your OB as well and ask over the phone. ;)
    Serianca

Answer by Serianca at 9:42 PM on Jun. 11, 2009