Would you throw out a life line if you knew someone was drowning?

This is why Christians share the Gospel or Good News!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• But guess what I don't want your "life line". If I want to drown then let me drown it is none of your business. I don't oush my beliefs on you so stop pushing yours on me. I DO NOT need to be "saved" it is that simply. If I wanted to hear the bible I would buy it or go to church.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 2:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• YOUR PERCEPTION OF SOMEONE DROWING MIGHT NOT BE SO, NOT A GOOD COMPARISON!

Answer by older at 3:02 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• noone is trying to push their beliefs on you, jsut share the word of God, you don't see christians on here getting all mad when the pagans ask questions
    Anonymous

• I don't want the word of God from anyone. I do believe in God, thank you very much. But I keep that personal. If I wanted the word of God from someone I would ask.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 3:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• oh and I am not mad about the question i am mad about people thinking they have to "save" everyone.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 3:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• If you threw a life line to someone you thought was drowning, but in fact they were just out for a swim and threw it back, would you realize that they are where they wanted to be and leave them be?
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• And yes Christians do get mad at Pagans who ask question. And we are generally trying to get clarification on things we see in the "good word" of yours that don't make sense to us. Like the fact that something only apply to certain people. Like, oh, I don't know, the whole pearls to swine thing. Isn't that Jesus' way of saying don't waste your time?
    -Ashley
    And I would jump in the water to save someone who was drowning. I wouldn't just throw a lifeline out to them. So, I guess that means you need to go out (as in leave your computor chair) and spread this good word your so hyped up on.

spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Id throw a lifeline if I knew they needed one. If they said they dont want it then Id respect their wishes.

TAKE A HINT!
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I am not a pagen, but so what if I was
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 3:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

Please link us to all the pagans who have tried to convert you this month.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2009