my schedule has changed, now im soo tired!

i have to get up about 2 hours earlier now due to school and everything is fine until early in the afternoon i get really tired and want to go to bed. i tried taking a nap with my son but that just makes me stay up later at night so it doesn't work out. i was thinking that my body is just trying to get used to the new schedule but it's been 4 days already, whats the deal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Health

• give it a little longer to get used to it. try to get to bed earlier at night too, and when you start to get tired eat something healthy that will keep you awake, or have a cup of coffee to get over the tired part of the day.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:13 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• It will probably take a week or two. The first week is the hardest, but in time you'll get used to it. Good luck!

Answer by Bmat at 3:35 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Are you drinking enough water? Being even the teenyist bit dehydrated can leave you feeling droopy. Make sure that you are drinking at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day. Animal products also sap your energy; cut back on, or eliminate, meat and dairy.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2009