To Mom's who got stretch marks during pregnancy..

Are you comfortable wearing a 2 piece bathing suit? Have you used anything to minimize them? I have a little bit on my tummy and I'm cause I feel like I will never be able to get into a 2 piece again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i have just a few on my hips and right above undewear area...the are slowly fading but there is no way i'd be comfortable in a 2 piece..i hate just seeing them when my shirt slides up my hip once in a while....ive heard vit e helps(rubbed on not take oraly)
    Anonymous

• I do not feel comfortable wearing a bikini anymore. My stomach has extra skin and you can see where the stretch marks were. I will wear a two-piece, but it's a tankini, not a bikini. And then I have numerous one-pieces too. I felt much more comfortable in those now.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Im comfortable in one only when i bring my baby with me to the pool. I dont just have stretch marks and extra fat for no reason, I have a baby to show for it!
    babygurl827

Answer by babygurl827 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I sell Avon and started using the Anew Clinical Stretch Mark Smoother about six or so months ago and they've faded down to pretty much invisible so this is my first summer in five years that I haven't been embarrased to wear a two piece! If you're interested in trying a bottle its on sale www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping :) For me I like the two piece ones with the little skirts. I bought one at Old Navy and another at Macy's and they don't look grandma at all but cover you up a little more if you're self concious!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 6:38 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I HAVE THE AVON STRETCH MARK SMOOTHER AND IT DOESN'T WORK .....I TAN AND IT HAS MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE,YOU CAN BARLEY NOTICE THEM!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 15, 2009

• I am a women of color seems like nothing works to fade them
    Anonymous