What do you do with your cards of special occasions?

Do you save them or do you throw them away?

If you save them... there will be so many then you would be cluttered with cards. Right?

I used to save them this is why I why I asked this question.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Jun. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i save certain cards. my daughters birthday cards go into a box so do any cards she gets from her daddy while he is deployed. the others i throw away unless its a very special occasion (i kept all the first holidays, and any major events she has later will be kept for her) for me i only keep the ones from when my brother was younger and he would make everyone cards, and the ones that she know "makes" for me (shes 3 so its usually a piece of paper she colored or a card she "signed" for me)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:09 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I keep them for a short while then toss them.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I keep the really cute sappy ones from the hubbs and the kids that are for special occassion or that have something really funny or clever about them but others I recycle. I shred them and use them as packing material for small packages that we send to my in-laws in Holland.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I save mine. I have some still from my 13th bday! I keep all of mine in a box together and every now and then ill find the box and go through them for no reason
    rainylittlebug

Answer by rainylittlebug at 3:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I have a pretty hat box that i put those things in, its something i really wanted to keep to look back on, or to show my kids..a friend of mine cuts the card in half and frames it, if its something inspirational or really sweet, they make great decorations for the next years holiday....
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I keep the ones from my children, my husband, and certain special friend/family. I just bought one of those file boxes and they go in there and then to the attic.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I keep a few, but mostly they go right in the recycle bin.
    asyoulikeit

Answer by asyoulikeit at 5:31 PM on Jun. 11, 2009

• I keep the most special ones.
    For that certain occasion, Christmas 2008, for example, I will place them all into a manilla envelope and mark the outside "Christmas 2008" and place it in a bin with the other manilla envelopes.
    When the girls receive birthday or special cards, I place them into their remembrance bins that I have for each of them. I've kept things for them since they were born - the door decoration when they came home from the hospital, their coming home outfit, the hat they wore in the hospital, their umbilical stump, their teeth, special things over the years so they will have remembrances when they are older or when I'm gone.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:04 PM on Jun. 11, 2009